You can use the My Pension service if you have most recently worked in the public sector or if you receive a pension from Keva. You can use the service 24/7.
Use your personal online banking codes, mobile ID or smart ID card to log in to the service.
What can you do through the My Pension service?
Through the online service you can take care of your pension matters depending on your situation:
- Check your pension record
- Use the pension calculator to estimate your pension based on your own information
- Apply for a pension or vocational rehabilitation – you will receive a decision faster when you send your application electronically
- Track the progress of your application
- Order notices – you will receive a message when there is a new decision, document or message for you in the service
- See your own pension payment details such as gross and net pension, tax rate and account number
- Increase your tax rate, change your account number or order a pension certificate
- Ask our experts about pension matters in a data secure way