The My Pension online service is available in Finnish and Swedish. The service is available 24/7.
Using our My Pension service, you can see the size of your old-age pension at different ages and your pension record that provides information on your employment relationships.
You can log in to the service using your personal online banking codes, electronic ID card or mobile phone authentication.
What can you see and do through My Pension online service?
Through the online service you can take care of your pension matters depending on your situation:
- you can see your pension record and up-to-date information affecting your pension
- you can see an estimate of your old-age pension at different ages
- you can see an estimate of your disability pension and the income limits during your disability pension
- you can complete your pension record information
- you can monitor the processing of your pension application and change the information contained in your application
- you can see the annual letters informing you of the percentage of the index increment, the amount of your pension and the payment dates
- you can see the letters informing you of the earnings limits, i.e. how much you may earn while you are on part-time disability pension or part-time pension
- you can order a statement of the amount of your pension
- you can change the number of the account into which your pension is paid
- you can ask our experts about your pension