How to order a pension certificate

Some authorities require you to provide proof of pension if, for example, you apply for housing, a loan or a revised tax card. Kela, for example, obtains information about your pension straight from the Incomes Register.

You can see information about your own pension in the online My Pension service in section "Omat asiakirjat" (in Finnish)

  • pension decisions and
  • payment and annual letters.

If required, you can order a certificate of the amount of pension or pensions you are being paid through the My Pension service.

You can also contact Keva

  • by calling our advisory service, tel. +358 20 614 2837
  • by email:
  • by mail: Keva, 00087 KEVA

If you are acting on behalf of someone else

If a pension recipient is incapable of managing their pension affairs due to illness or some other reason for example, only a guardian or proxy may manage them. This also applies to certificates.