How to order a pension certificate
Some authorities require you to provide proof of pension if, for example, you apply for housing, a loan or a revised tax card. Kela, for example, obtains information about your pension straight from the Incomes Register.
- Own documents (Omat asiakirjat) from the pension decisions section, and
- Own documents (Omat asiakirjat), from the payment and annual letters (maksu- ja vuosikirjeet) section, Omat asiakirjat > Maksu- ja vuosikirjeet.
- by calling our advisory service, tel. +358 20 614 2837
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Keva, 00087 KEVA
If you are acting on behalf of someone else
If a pension recipient is incapable of managing their pension affairs due to illness or some other reason for example, only a guardian or proxy may manage them. This also applies to certificates.
- Read the instructions at Guardianship and proxies of pension recipients